Peterson's Drum Blog: Everything is back up! Peterson's Drum Blog: Everything is back up!

Peterson's Drum Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Everything is back up!

For the past couple weeks, things have really been messing up. So finally I went into the control panel today, and redid everything. Now all of the email forms are back up and running and I redid them, so they are now better looking. I also have added to the left panel the email form to fill out for you to be on gig talk. All you do is click the link, fill out the form and there it is! You will get a email saying if you will be on the front page or not.

I have a lot more stuff to do and more stuff to tell you, but that will be in my Updates #2 post tomorrow with all of the other news we're doing on the site. So come back tomorrow to get the rest of the news on the website.

Thanks.
-Peterson
posted by peterson at 6:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home